Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Request for show requests --
Hey guys..

I appreciate you giving your requests/ideas to try to introduce to the stream. Much of this I've already aired at one point or another.. a few shows I haven't, and a few are just too old or are drama's that just don't fit the theme of the channel really. Sad

My request is let's try to find some things more on the following criteria:

Recent: ie: Within the last 3 years and preferably still airing.

Comedy element: We need these shows to either be SO interesting to our audience they can stand alone even totally serious.. or they need to be funny. The stream relies on mostly improv wit with a primary element of some game going on.. whether it's knowledge and guessing answers (Qi).. The news, and comments on such with 8/10 ... 8/10 Does Countdown (has sex appeal, the comedy of guests, + Jimmy Carr (anything with Jimmy carr is likely a winner) , Sean Lock, and Jon richardson (among others),.. And WILTY has again, the winning formula of a "game" to structure the show with the funny being in the wit of the regular captains and their guests.

Right now we are in a bit of a "nothing new" slump that happens every year invariably as nothing really overlaps always -- So in this time we have no new episodes of Qi, 8/10, WILTY.. or gadget man.

Please don't misunderstand me,.. keep the suggestions coming -- And please never get offended if your recommendation doesn't make it on the stream. (Looks at 12and35 Wink ) -- Remember while we've always run this channel with a bit of a maverick attitude of introducing and mixing quite the variety of content and as such, if done smoothly, has people watching shows they otherwise never would have and end up liking it Smile

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

[Image: palin_mavrick2.gif]

You know, Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to focus our attention on the good and the beautiful, if we just take the time to look at it.
-The Phantom Planet [1961]
Sorry, I posted this on the shouts because I couldn't find the right section. But if you have any series of 'An Idiot Abroad' they're quite good. It's a Gervais show so it's predictably short-running. But it's good for a laughl
This spot is just fine, thanks! Good suggestion. We were talking about it yesterday and most agreed that it was quite good, except for the final series, which wasn't very funny.

You know, Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to focus our attention on the good and the beautiful, if we just take the time to look at it.
-The Phantom Planet [1961]
I would like to request Peep Show or That Mitchell and Webb look
(03-04-2015, 09:11 PM)andicee Wrote:  I would like to request Peep Show or That Mitchell and Webb look

Thanks. I have those,..

Post back a reply of a Day and Time you'll be watching and I'll line up those shows for you! Make sure to give me the time zone too.

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

(03-04-2015, 09:25 PM)Chromatic Wrote:  
(03-04-2015, 09:11 PM)andicee Wrote:  I would like to request Peep Show or That Mitchell and Webb look

Thanks.  I have those,..

Post back a reply of a Day and Time you'll be watching and I'll line up those shows for you!  Make sure to give me the time zone too.

Awesome! I am usually watching after 6pm, Mountain Time. Thanks a lot!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon