Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

request
Thumbs Up 
have i got news for you!!! Big Grin  krismvictor
I think we tried this and it didn't work well because the humor doesn't work well if you're not up on the UK news for [insert week here]. More of a timely show, like Mock the Week or The Daily Show. Am I wrong? I could be wrong. I get shows mixed up sometimes.

You know, Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to focus our attention on the good and the beautiful, if we just take the time to look at it.
-The Phantom Planet [1961]
Watch it all the time. And im not from the UK.
But yeah don't know what they're talking about most of the time but still find it entertaining.
But to each their own i guess.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon