Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Might I formally request...
Whose Line Is It Anyway? (UK only)
  • Not season 1.
  • All the rest are good.
  • There was a well-watched JTV station that did all Whose Line and related shows, but only the American stuff, which I always found quite meh. They focused so much on singing games, impressive, but never as funny as the sketches.
  • I love Tony Slattery (not in the clip below, which I picked at random).
  • Might wanna start with the compilations, there are several, to see how it goes.
  • Or start with the later seasons (10 total, I think)

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
  • So different, funny, weird.
  • Matt Berry and Richard Ayoade!
  • Cult comedy classic
  • Could be a "marathon," or a daily feature for a week (It was only one series in 2004).

Everything Mitchell & Webb
  • You show some already, but I can't get enough of everything they've done. Maybe we should animate the radio show like the Ricky Gervais Show and air that too!

Make more Gadget Man episodes!
  • Richard Ayoade is SO funny on it. I've seen 'em all twice. They need to make more, or we do....

You know, Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to focus our attention on the good and the beautiful, if we just take the time to look at it.
-The Phantom Planet [1961]
And also... I think I mentioned this on another post: Billy Connolly's Route 66
  • My eyes were glued to the screen for hours.

You know, Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and the best is to focus our attention on the good and the beautiful, if we just take the time to look at it.
By the way, I saw Billy Connolly's Route 66 on PBS, so, you know... there's that whole DMCA thing I suppose.

Some more ideas (I haven't even watched these yet, actually, except for the first one, which was good): The others look like they'd work for the channel, so... I may as well see them the first time with you guys!):

I've Never Seen Star Wars (or at least the episode with Stephen Fry):

Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy Series:

TV Heaven, Telly Hell:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon