Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Best PayDay Hack
Hey guys,.. I grabbed and modified to make it work easily.. A payday hack which does everything you want it.  Be sure to read the README file ..

Installation is basically just copying content of this Zip file into your PayDay 2 game folder and done.

Pay Day 2 Uber Hack Download Here: Click here to download Pay Day 2 - Uber Hack - Chrome.zip

Some screenshots:

[Image: pd1.jpg]

[Image: pd2.jpg]

[Image: pd3.jpg]

[Image: pd4.jpg]

[Image: pd5.jpg]

[Image: pd6.jpg]

[Image: pd7.jpg]

[Image: pd8.jpg]

Code:
C = AMMO REPLENISH
Replenish ammo only (Not Grenades to avoid cheater tag)
Z = AMMO AND HEALTH REPLENISH
Replenish ammo(Not Grenades to avoid cheater tag) and health, also revive player
X = X-RAY TOGGLE
Toggle X-ray Vision
/ = TEAM REVIVE
Revive team-mates
\ = GAGE PACKAGE
Spawn gage packages on cross-hair
CAPSLOCK = RERUN LAST SCRIPT
Rerun last cheat used
BACKSPACE = DROP ALL BAGS
Double tap to drop all bags (Only active while CarryStacker is enabled)
+ = CYCLE BAGTYPE UP
Cycle up the current bag you are carrying (Only active while CarryStacker is enabled)
- = CYCLE BAGTYPE DOWN
Cycle down the current bag you are carrying(Only active while CarryStacker is enabled)
INSERT = LOCATOR (TOGGLE)
Toggle between different locator states
F10 = TOGGLE HUD
Toggle The Ingame Hud On/Off

Code:
MAKE SURE NUMLOCK IS ON

0 = DRILL SPAWN
Spawn thermal drill bag
1 = TURRET SPAWN
Spawn turret bag
2 = TURRET AMMO SPAWN
Spawn explosive ammo
3 = WEAPON SPAWN
Spawn weapon bag
4 = MONEY SPAWN
Spawn money bag
5 = GOLD SPAWN
Spawn Gold Bag
6 = JEWLERY SPAWN
Spawn jewlery bag
7 = COKE SPAWN
Spawn coke bag
8 = ARITIFACT SPAWN
Spawn statue artifact bag
9 = SAMURAI SUIT SPAWN
Spawn samurai suit bag
* = KILL ALL
Kill all NPC's on map then Answer pagers(HOST) then bag all bodies
- = PUBLIC X-RAY TOGGLE
Toggle public X-ray Vision
DEL = ANSWER PAGERS THEN BAG
Answers pagers when key is pressed, if pressed again it will bag the body (Works for multiple pagers at once)

All I did was turn on ONE feature, that allowed me to press the Z key to refill health/ammo -- and no more losing missions but you still have to do the work.  Turning on all the hacks in this would just make things boring as hell to me.  

Works in multiplayer.. I just used it with 12 hosting, and he invited 2 random people.. sigh lol.. It's quite obvious if you use it like I did on the silly insane missions we were doing where you had to kill 4 billion guys and bull dozers while we waited on the slowest hacker in the world Smile

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon