Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

GTA 5?
Question 
So who wants to gift me, a copy of GTA V? I promise I will play it all the time. If I could just out right buy it, with a shark card as well my new residence would be in the garage.

I"m getting a new 2gb video card gifted to me from my cousin, so it will go a long way to help.

I feel totally left out not getting to play with you guys. And if I ever stop playing for whatever reason I'll ship the game back post-haste.

Thank you!
Steve (YoYo3172)

QI Stream - http://www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - http://www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

We need to get you a copy for sure if you cant' afford it.. Dodge_Watt also has been popping in TeamSpeak and claims he would play all the time as well if he had a copy.. (it's $100 in New Zealand).

Perhaps a few of us can get a pool going for you and dodge.. I doubt the game is going down in price any time soon to be perfectly honest.

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

Oh damn, am i lucky my buddy bought it for me.
But now he wants his PC back, how am i to play GTA now. Tongue
Yeah expensive game, but definitely one worth the money -- so much to do in it. So you're going to lose your gaming computer? Hrmm.. you can buy some refurbished computers well capable of gaming for 200-300$ -- just shop around, hit up the parents, etc.. You can get a nice rig on the cheap. Smile

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

(07-03-2016, 10:45 PM)Chromatic Wrote:  Yeah expensive game, but definitely one worth the money -- so much to do in it.  So you're going to lose your gaming computer?  Hrmm.. you can buy some refurbished computers well capable of gaming for 200-300$ -- just shop around, hit up the parents, etc.. You can get a nice rig on the cheap. Smile

Neh, he doesn't want it back immediately lucky enough.
But next year i was planning on buying a new one anyway.
So don't you worry about me. Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon