Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TeamSpeak Server - Read for how to connect!
Information 
I have purchased a 24/7 Teamspeak server for us to use for gaming, and whatever else.  It has superior voice quality, and controls (ie: You can turn anyone's volume up or down without effecting others own settings).  

First you will need to download the Teamspeak Client here:  http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Then to connect enter this information in your client after you install it: vs28.tserverhq.com:7182

That's it.  Very simple to setup and get going.  Should take less than 4-5 minutes.

No more microphone problems. Wink

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

nice! Smile downloaded and registered .
Yeah.. Teamspeak is the standard for gaming voice communications. I think from now on we should just use this for all gaming voice comm's .. if anyone crashes they are still in voice.. it makes bad mics sound GOOD lol.. and we can adjust other peoples volume levels or whatever ourselves if someone is too loud or quiet on our own end.

I know with Burnout so far it's been phenomenal.. people's mics/voice sound so much clearer on Teamspeak it seems.

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon