Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

9AM - Rush Hour - Sneak Cop - Speed Trap -Saved from Speeding Ticket
This morning out for a quick Server maintenance , my Valentine One Radar Detector (Running with the application we built YaV1) saved my derriere from being pulled over and receiving a nice speeding ticket.  I was only going about +12-15 over the speed limit (common for that road) -- but in this car anything over 5-7 over will always get the attention of a Cop/Police in a Speed Trap waiting on an unlucky "customer".  This cop was catching the tail end of Rush Hour traffic right about 9am.

The video has two of the cameras shown in my car -- The main dash cam (everyone should have one, .. but another subject) -- and then a secondary camera which I can move with it's swivel to any area / angle I need -- (IE: Cop pulls me over, I can flick it to the window area,.. for this it shows the Nexus 7 Tablet running YaV1 (tied into the detector) and the detector itself) [In upper right hand corner in this video].  If any of you ever get any speeding tickets,.. I'm a literal *expert* when it comes to Radar/Laser Detectors and can help you out for whatever your budget is, and more importantly giving you advice as to the 3-4 detectors that actually WORK and aren't just annoying noise makers.

Video (full):  http://bit.ly/1RKK1Ni

Note: At the end of the video my audio Alert System finally works (though quite a bit late lol)

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon