Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Taskmaster
Hiya all,

Do i have a great suggestion for the stream, I think it will fit right in with the comedy part.

It's called (you guessed it) "Taskmaster".

A panel of 5 (mostely) British comedians do all sorts of tasks.
Hilarity follows.  Big Grin
You can watch for free here. Remove if unwanted.

Greets HanZie.

ps will add some more info if i had my sleepy time. Wink
(06-22-2016, 11:10 PM)HanZie82 Wrote:  Hiya all,

Do i have a great suggestion for the stream, I think it will fit right in with the comedy part.

Greets HanZie.

Hey TrekRules / @HanZie82 (Why different name ? lol Big Grin ) -- Anyhow Thanks for coming aboard/registering to the forums -- I have all embeds .. to every video site imaginable coded into the forum. So anything you want to link.. ie: youtube -- just copy/paste the youtube URL in your posts and it will automagically embed itself into your post (don't even need to click on media/youtube/video button in the reply/post creation box).

Look forward to your non sleepytime additions.

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

(06-22-2016, 11:56 PM)Chromatic Wrote:  
(06-22-2016, 11:10 PM)HanZie82 Wrote:  Hiya all,

Greets HanZie.

Hey TrekRules / @HanZie82 (Why different name ? lol  Big Grin ) -- Anyhow Thanks for coming aboard/registering to the forums -- I have all embeds .. to every video site imaginable coded into the forum.  So anything you want to link.. ie: youtube -- just copy/paste the youtube URL in your posts and it will automagically embed itself into your post (don't even need to click on media/youtube/video button in the reply/post creation box).

Look forward to your non sleepytime additions.

Thanks buddy, I've seen your responses that day. But couldn't log in on my laptop in the bedroom as i don't know my password anymore.
And my regular username is HanZie82 but its banned on multiple video streaming sites because copyright means something different to me than the one's whom want to make money of it.
But yeah catching me outside sleepy-time is a hard one.

But yeah here you go sneak peak at Taskmaster:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon