Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 Days left to signup for BONUS money in FireFan Sports App!
Heya,

Firefan is an epic "Social" sporting app that is dropping/releasing November 21st (that week) just in time for Thanksgiving.  If you like sports, watch any sports, you WILL enjoy this app.  

I'm trying to get people's attention with a video here that explains roughly what the App does and shows some promotional footage -- So they will actually spend the 12 seconds to signup now.  By signing up now with the link:   https://www.firefan.com/?code=FirstEpicFan

You will get currency/Tokens in the FireFan app that , well, cost money Wink -- So I really encourage everyone who runs across this to sign up right now at the link: https://www.firefan.com/?code=FirstEpicFan -- And tell anyone they know who watches any sport to do so as well.  

Anyhow - Here is a 'shocking' looking video of a "Fan on Fire" - to get people to click on it , so they get off their butts and sign up lol.    

For those who happen to read/see this after the FireFan app has launched - you can still use this link : https://www.firefan.com/?code=FirstEpicFan  To sign up for the game and play - it will still offer a bonus, just not quite as large as doing it before the game releases Thanksgiving week.  

Transcript of the above video for anyone who wishes to read instead of listening:

What the heck is FireFan?  Is this some sort of Spam? Why should you pay attention and act right now?

Well, while these FireFan Promo Videos are playing in the background I am going to quickly answer those questions and tell you a little about what the FireFan Gaming App is before it's finally released for the public,.. in 3 days, November 21st.  

First, is this spam? No - I wanted to put this video out because I want everyone to get the opportunity to get the bonus tokens for signing up BEFORE the game drops November 21st, as these bonuses are worth actual money.
Now That partially answers the other question why should you act now instead of later.  However, we are left with the question, just what in the heck is FireFan??  
Firefan is a revolutionary sports gaming app for your phone or tablet.  It works on ALL iOS (Apple) or Android devices.  It's unique in that it is centered around Social play WHILE you and your friends and family are watching the game live.  You will be making calls, predicting plays, scores, penalities and so much more to compete with your friends and even the athletes themselves in real-time, live.  Firefan has live chat,.. where you can banter back and forth with anyone you are playing the game with, which includes some of the athletes.  As you play you will earn points, and can redeem them for tangible rewards like shirts, hats, tickets to games, and much more.  A bonus to this sports app is that you will actually be able to challenge professional athletes and celebrities and play the FireFan Sports app with them.
That is just the tip of the iceberg with what this Sports app is - In just a moment,..I will let some of the FireFan videos play with the sound on,.. and please don't forget to SIGN UP with the link in the description box so you get your bonus in game currency!  You can always go to Firefan.com and enter in the Code FirstEpicFan - Which is already plastered across the bottom of the screen right now, however,.. the link in the description box is probably the quickest and easiest way for you and your friends to get started.  I, personally, look forward to playing FireFan this Thanksgiving week, and maybe I'll see some of you in game! Oh, give your friends, family, school buddies , coworkers, whoever the link or at least tell them to go to FireFan.com and use the code FirstEpicFan as soon as you can,.. so they get the same token bonuses before the game launches this coming week as well.  Thanks for watching, and Take care!

www.firefan.com

Code:  FirstEpicFan

https://www.firefan.com/?code=FirstEpicFan

QI Stream - www.Qinteresting.com

QI - Qinteresting Forum(s) - www.Qinteresting.com/forum/

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon